Happy New Year friends!
Resolutions have become oddly polarizing, haven't they? People either love them or hate them. I happen to love them. This comes as no surprise since I live for a good plan and checklist!
A few years ago, I started to keep the below template in Google Sheets and fill out a new one at the beginning of each year. I set aside a few hours of complete silence to dig deep into what my vision is for the year ahead and after I get it down I set a reminder for the beginning of each month to read through it again. I've found this so helpful in keeping my priorities and heart in line with the vision I have for the year. I've edited/left off the more personal ones, but below is my vision for 2022.
P.S. If you don't utilize Google Sheets yet, the app/desktop compatibility are a game changer. I keep my whole life organized by these sheets!
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony."
Health & Wellness:
- Daily Pilates practice
- 3 peloton rides a week
- Long weekend walks with Michael
- Little to no sugar
- Cruciferous veggies daily
- Find & maintain balance
Mind, Heart & Soul:
- Keep up 5 year journal
- Daily devotion & prayer
- Make time for silence
- Quarterly therapy session
- Read 24 books
- Start back piano lessons
- Continue learning French
Personal & Relationships:
- Talk more openly
- Be where my feet are
- Find peace with situations out of my control more quickly
- Make everyone I encounter feel more loved & more seen
- Be the biggest cheerleader in my loved ones lives
- Help Michael in achieving his/our goals
- Travel to two new places
- Send more "just because" cards
- Write 100 new blog posts for the year
- Double website views from 2021
- Send a week recap to email subscribers every Friday
- Continue learning/practicing SEO
- Focus on updating old posts
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!