“You can always tell somebody who is close to God by the way they treat people they don't think they need."
– John Gray
Goals For The Week
- Don't eat after 8pm. Still working on this one, ha!
- Goes along with the first one, but read more about intuitive eating.
- Less screen time.
- Make time to get quiet and just write/journal.
- These jeans! I can't say enough good things about these. Under $100, high waist, perfect straight leg, the best booty back pocket placement, and love the faded indigo wash!
- Found the most beautiful mini ginger jars last week and I can't stop thinking about them!
- I'm on a major podcast kick right now. This one, John Gray: Overlooked and Undervalued but Not Forgotten, completely blew me away. So many golden nuggets throughout, including our quote this week above!
- Can you even with this sage Staub!
- Finally books a sunny trip and immediately orders all the swimwear. Love this one and got to turn up the ab work for this one!
- Possibly my Easter dress... Thoughts?
- Going through old Spring posts to update this week and remembering some of my favorites! Ones you must try: Lemon Lavender Cookies, Honey Lemon Loaf Cake, Blueberry Muffin Coffee Cake!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I've been creating. My favorite last week was definitely the ginger jar finds!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!