“Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless.”
– Maxime Lagace
Goals For The Week
- Post new closet sale items – You know I’ve got some after my winter to spring closet switch!
- Drink all the water! I tend to forget on busy weekends and I am feeling it today.
- Get into a better journal routine. Let’s be honest, start a journal routine ha!
- Finally ordered the Dyson Airwrap and consider me hooked because it is next level. I’m still adjusting and figuring out how to best style my hair type, but I’ve never been able to get and keep the volume that it gives my straight fine hair!
- Convinced that I need a set of Bala Bangles.
- Currently making my way through The OC and wondering why it’s taken me this long to watch it! I mean, turn it on and try not to have Hollister nostalgia.
- Been using and loving this blow dry spray. Smells so good!
- Add it to books I need please.
- Picked up these shorts in the Water Drop color and will be wearing them until further notice.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Best One Piece Swimsuits!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!