“He said we'd know the extent of our love for God by how well we loved people.”
– Bob Goff
Thank God for a fresh new week! We had one of those perfect slow weekends and they always help to remind me of what is the most important. Keeping it short and sweet today because I'm already behind and that's no way to start a Monday!
Goals For The Week
- Limit social media screen time.
- Finish final holiday returns.
- Start regular posting on Instagram feed. Admittedly the worst at remembering to post!
- Clean up my camera roll. This feels impossible.
- These white tennis shoes have been my go to for a good while. Loved them so much I got Michael a matching pair! Yes, we are those people.
- This creamy dressing/dip is our favorite right now! I'm never without a batch in my fridge.
- My most recent IG follow, @sharonsaysso AKA "America's Government Teacher", has been the most helpful trying to navigate our news lately.
- Got on the band wagon and purchased this facial steamer and my skincare routine will never be the same!
- Discovered the Rise and Shine juice from Whole Foods and I am hooked.
- Started Bible in One Year with Nicky Gumbel and am loving. I'm reading it through the Bible app plan which I didn't think I'd like doing, but found that I do! It's the checkmarks for me.
- Used unroll.me to unsubscribe from all the things! My inbox never felt so good.
- We just bought these new knives and I feel like a whole new person in the kitchen. How did I live without these?!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!