“Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out.”
– Robert Collier
Goals For The Week
- Put together an Easter roundup post - Favorite recipes, tables, etc.
- Organize/edit GFG post schedule for the 2nd quarter.
- Finish up Anna Karenina!
- Put together my Spring reading list.
- Watched The One on Netflix and it was really good, but oddly creepy!
- You know how I feel about spring tweed... This blazer!
- Been looking for a new work tote and I'm loving this one for spring/summer!
- Randomly made playlists to send to each of my siblings last week and now I can't stop listening to them myself. Highly recommend putting some together that remind you of your favorite people!
- This $30 floral dress practically screamed my name last week and I can't wait to add it to my spring rotation.
- I'm a huge Kate Queen fan and cannot wait to start The Rose Code.
- Can't be spring without a pink and green combo!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I've been creating. My favorite last week was the Leather Sandals You'll Love!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!