“It’s much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it.”
– Anna Karenina
Goals For The Week
- Shoot and post three new recipes. The enchiladas I mentioned last week, a new white chili, and a sweet treat I've had on my list for a while.
- Adjust to the weather/time change situation. A tall order, I know!
- Finally remember to pick up the dry cleaning! Probably won't happen, ha.
- We watched the Netflix documentary Made You Look: A True Story About Fake Art this weekend and it was captivating. Did Ann know? I think yes.
- Nick Jonas' new Spaceman album is a MOOD! His songs all sound the same to me, but I'm here for the brand consistency.
- This tweed shift is consuming my every waking thought. About to give in and order!
- You know I'm a Mario Badescu stan and this vitamin c mask is my skin's new lifeline.
- My Amazon cart is yet again full of coffee table books. Including, but not limited to this one, this one, and this one!
- These 32 oz tumblers are a water drinking game changer!
- In the midst of Anna Karenina and if you need a classic in your life, it truly is a great read. Plus, this one looks really pretty on my night stand! P.S. 2012 movie is great too.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I've been creating. My favorite last week was the Spring Break Blues!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!