“People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude."
– John C. Maxwell
Goals For The Week
- Ship items from the @thegfgshop closet sale. Thank you to all of those who shopped. More is coming!
- Finish and post shift to plant based eating blog post.
- Start putting together spring reading list.
- Take down Christmas tree. I know, it's beyond time. I just couldn't bear to do it!
- Been playing with the idea of getting the Mason Pearson brush, but wanted to try a cheap one that was similar before I spent that kind of money on a hair brush. Found this similar one for under $20 and have been loving it! It does make your hair staticy in the first few uses, but your hair gets used to it quickly.
- Wanting to start an herb garden and am dying over these smart gardens. Now to pick a size!
- This is nothing new, but we have been watching Friends over from start to finish and I had forgotten how much I love it. I'm going to need Jennifer Aniston's 1999 workout routine, stat!
- If you missed last week's recipes, this white bean & kale salad is a definite favorite!
- Two words... Sumo oranges. Found ours at Whole Foods, but I think they're making their rounds everywhere now. The giant clementines that you never knew you needed.
- Been stalking the L.K. Bennett 60% off sale for a week now. If you've ever wanted to dress like Kate, jump on this sale. If they have this dress in your size you must get it as I missed out! I always try and pick out the pieces that I'm certain she has in her closet and we just haven't seen yet.
- We use our Le Creuset dutch oven daily so I'm looking to get a few more sizes. I've been eying the new color Agave or Ink. Those gold handles!
- Watching Magnolia Table and let's be honest, I'm not watching for the food. That KITCHEN!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!