“An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
– Dr. Edwin Land
Goals For The Week
- Don't eat after 8pm. I'm the worst to late night snack!
- Go on after dinner walks on the no rain days.
- Look into setting up an Amazon shop. I had one years ago, but honestly forgot all about it!
- If you're a fashion lover, I bet this is already on your radar! Emily Hertz of Born on Fifth just launched the most beautiful collection with Antonio Melani! It's hard to choose a favorite, but I think this is mine!
- Just found this beautiful side table in stock and I can't stop thinking about it.
- Michael put the The Rich Roll Podcast on my radar and I'm hooked. I love how long and in depth they are! My favorite so far is the one with Olympian Alexi Pappas.
- Finished reading The Age of Innocence from my classics reading challenge and loved every second of it.
- I'm obsessed with watching videos of people using the Dyson Airwrap. I've toyed with getting one since they came out and I'm almost to the point of going for it when it comes back in stock.
- This gorgeous green maxi dress has my attention!
- If you missed last week's recipe for healthy nachos, get on it. This was my requested birthday dinner last year ha!
- Dying over these framed Hermes silk scarves on Pinterest. Currently scouring eBay for some vintage ones that catch my eye!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I've been creating. My favorite last week was the swim new arrivals!
- These gold and pearl interlocking earrings are pure perfection!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!