“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
– Oscar Wilde
goals for the week
- Choose to take each day as it comes
- Do some conscious breath work throughout the day
- Dealing with some hormonal acne and skin changes, so I justified buying this light therapy mask. Initially bought the Light Salon Boost, but returned it once I learned more about the differences in blue and red light and decided that I wanted to one with both. Absolutely loving the one I kept so far!
- Do I need another pair of sunglasses? No. Am I ordering these? Yes.
- This drawer knife organizer is one of those things that just makes me happy.
- Loving this fuschia sweater for Valentine's Day and it's on sale.
- Been reading back through one of my all time favorite books. If you feel like you need a reset it's such a great read!
- Shopping gets bleak this time of year, but I've found some real gems at H&M lately. This cardigan, this cardigan, this buttonup, this sweater, and this sweatshirt.
- Not sure if I'm crazy about The Gilded Age just yet, but this was a great read.
- Adding more and more to the Amazon shop.
- These $25 Chelsea boots were last week's best seller and I must shout their praises!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here. Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!