“You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
– Maya Angelou
goals for the week
- Try to regain my focus. Feels like I've been going a million directions and when it comes down to it I really only need to go a few.
- Make Christmas shopping list!
- Finalize orders/reservations for birthday trip
- Been ordering things off of my own gift guides (you can find them here!) and this Erno Laszlow cleansing bar and Philip Kingsley hair treatment are ones I'm most eager to try.
- Speaking of gift guides, last year Michael gave me the Mayfair Bag off of my Kate guide and I am so excited to finally get to use it this winter!
- My holiday nail polish - 913 Rouge Intemporel.
- The Zara Mom Fit Jeans have pleasantly surprised me for only $45. I wear the navy blue shade.
- Picked up this Five Year Journal after seeing TIBAL story. I'm not one to keep up a lengthy journal, but love that this one is in small sections. Basically just enough to write what happened or what I was feeling each day. I love the idea of looking back at it five years later on that same day! I ordered mine in leaf green, but there are many color choices.
- Upgraded our phones and got this leather phone case. I have the gold phone so the deep green is beautiful against it.
- I may be the only woman left in the world to not have a pair of Spanx leggings. Attempting to rectify the situation by ordering this faux leather and this faux suede pair. I read to size up, so we shall see!
- I've tried many double sided clothing tapes in my time and finally found one worth sharing. These have been the best!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here. Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!