“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
goals for the week
- Find a way to hide annoying wires
- Order art I've got my eye on
- Take lunch to work
- Some great holiday weekend sales happening. Be sure to check out this list!
- Only a few chapters into The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry, but loving the perspective.
- Just ordered these no bend hair clips because I've been watching too much of Vogue's get ready with me Youtube channel.
- Finally took the time to set up an Amazon shop. Which became quite fun!
- Was on the hunt for a good year long Bible study and fell in love with this one! Full disclosure, I haven't gotten them in the mail yet so this is based on what I saw when I ordered.
- This blazer and skirt combo have been living in my head all week!
- One goal I had for last year that completely failed was taking the time to take piano lessons again. I took some for a brief period when I was in elementary school and loved it, but didn't keep up with it as I got older. This year, the deed is done! Keyboard set up (got this one and it's perfect for where I'm at), stool purchased, and online lessons in process. It seems to be coming back to me, but Chopin I am not.
- These sneakers were last week's best seller from IG favorite finds. I've had them about a year and they are both comfortable and the perfect neutral sneaker.
- Needed one of those mental break shows that just made you laugh/not think and the old ABC sitcom Trophy Wife was just that! It's on Hulu right now.
- Been eyeing this topper for a good while and now it's on sale! I always love this coat neckline for turtlenecks.
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here. Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!