“And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.”
– Oscar Wilde
goals for the week
- Start each day 30 minutes earlier than I think I should
- Take my lunch to work again
- Find the perfect large tote bag
- Made my Autumn Minestrone Soup last week and it is just what this time of year calls for! FYI – I didn’t have pasta so I subbed the pasta for 1 cup of brown rice and it was just as great.
- Got this dress in the mail and it is pure fall perfection. This one also arrived and I was so happy I pulled the trigger on it. Too short for work, but precious!
- I needed a good multi season show, so I just started This Is Us and I think I get the hype.
- On the hunt for a perfect large tote bag and can’t decide if I want a more structured one or not. Currently between the Cuyana or this Tory Burch. Was really feeling this Mulberry, but don’t want to pay that much for one right now.
- Just started listening to Bringing Down The Duke. Love a narrator with an accent. More of my fall reads here!
- Not usually an animal print kind of girl, but this dress keeps taking up space in my mind.
- I’m filling my closet with chic classics right now, especially in the color of the season. See this gorgeous top, this dress for work, and these pumps.
- I’m hooked on Truth Be Told. The first season!!
- Poshmark is making the favorites list this week. I’ve placed several dress orders lately, all new with tags! The key is narrowing in on a brand you want and checking in on it often.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Shoes On My Radar.
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!