“I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”
- Van Gogh
We had the absolute best weather this weekend, went on two 5 mile walks, and binged Dream Home Makeover on Netflix. Overall, I'd call that a successful weekend!
- Do a ballet workout every day. I'm currently hooked on Ballet Beautiful! P.S. Our Peloton bike delivery got delayed and now we have no idea when it will arrive... Big bummer.
- Finally get a hair cut and color. I think it has been something like 13 months since my last!
- Eat at least one cup of kale salad with dinner each night. I'm trying my hardest to develop a taste for it!
- Watch a classic fall movie... Thinking When Harry Met Sally or You've Got Mail.
- Organize my last of my kitchen cabinets.
A Few Favorites:
- Just got this pair of sneakers and I have been loving them.
- Ordered Louie Giglio's new advent devotional and it is beyond beautiful!
- I'm going through an Italian sparkling water phase and love these lime flavored ones from Wholefoods. But really, does anything beat Topo Chico??
- Finally posted the bowls that we eat on a weekly basis in this post!
- I just finished Jenna Bush Hager's new book on Audible and it was so sweet. She is such a great storyteller!
- We finally got around to watching Yellowstone and loved every minute of it. The end of season 3?!
- The new cookware decision was finally made! After reading lots of reviews, we went with this copper set and are hoping it will last us a long while!
- Currently reading Maybe You Should Talk to Someone and it is beyond fascinating. Also just love the storyline!
- Currently crushing on all things deep emerald green like this gorgeous coat and rich burgundy like this $35 sweater!
- Looking for a quick fall cookie?? These Spiced Snickerdoodles do not disappoint!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!