“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
Goals For The Week
- A decent bed time! I’ve been staying up way too late the last few weeks.
- Workout at least 5 times this week.
- Check my progress on my classics reading challenge.
- Finish up Spring content schedule!
- We binged hard on Succession over the long weekend. We are hooked! Give it two or three episodes to build before you count it out!
- You need this avocado dip and pico in your life! Nacho recipe to go with them coming this week!
- Ordered my first The Laundress products this week! Very excited to try them out.
- Watched the final To All The Boys movie and my cheesy self loved every single one of them!
- Stumbled across this cookware set and cannot get over how perfect it is!
- This $30 Amazon sweater has taken over the internet and I jumped on board this week. I got the celadon color and it’s too pretty!
- If you’re looking for new drinking glasses, these cuties are for you!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. I hope you’ve been loving them too!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!