“I always entertain great hopes.”
– Robert Frost
goals for the week
- Start on 2021 photo book. I finished 2015 to 2020 (2020 was sad ha) from last week. Like I said then, I use Artifact Uprising and they are so pretty. I have a full blog post in the works about them. I always tell Michael, our kids will thank me for making these one day!
- Meditate every morning.
- This cardigan is a front runner on my fall wish list! Also comes in this gorgeous green colorway.
- I’ve been doing a bedroom refresh and ordered this West Elm duvet and it is pure HEAVEN. We agreed on the extra warm one and have slept like babies ever since. I definitely love the fuller look it gives to bed. I got this classic white duvet cover if interested. You can see both on the picture in this post!
- Also added this navy cable knit blanket!
- Been listening to Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas and highly recommend so far!
- Dying over these green mules. Gave myself a week to determine if I really need them and surprise, I DO.
- Started using the Thrive Buildable Blur CC Cream and I’m never going back. A good coverage with the slight natural dewiness that I love and is super clean. I also love their Eye Brightener in color Champagne. I full on panic if I ever run out.
- This dress! Yet another Target masterpiece if you can find it in your size.
- Did a collage of rain jackets and trenches last week and haven’t been able to get this one off my mind. Love that it is shorter and more structured than other trenches.
- Been using the Insight Timer app because I heard Gisele Bündchen say she uses it on a podcast and the guided meditations have really helped me. It’s definitely something I’m having to learn how to do.
- We started watching Hit & Run on Netflix over the weekend and it is one that will keep you on your toes.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the One Dress, Four Ways. The most versatile white dress!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!