“Great hopes make great men.”
– Thomas Fuller
Goals For The Week
- Start making a packing list for trip. I could cry that our first post pandemic trip finally seems close!
- Get back on a Pilates streak.
- Lots of hydration!
- If you missed the name change announcement on IG then, surprise! I’ve now shifted from Going For Grace to by Lauren Cermak and am loving the change! The long standing question of whether my name was Grace has hopefully now been cleared up haha.
- I know it’s summer and the last thing I need is a coat, BUT… I believe this is the most perfect trench I have ever seen and it’s on major sale!
- Completely obsessed with this $8 BB Cream.
- Saw these 8 inch biker shorts on a girl the other day and I think I’m feeling a Princess Diana moment coming on.
- Plan on pairing those biker shorts with this boat neck top btw!
- Watching Trying on Apple TV and it is such a gem.
- Loving this as a swimsuit cover up.
- Ordering as my beach bag. Gorgeous, simple, and will pack well!
- Caved and bought this Mason Pearson pocket brush and I totally get the hype. The full size one is now on my list!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Strappy Summer Heels!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!