“Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
– Robert Frost
goals for the week
- Drink extra water
- Add Peloton rides back into my workout routine
- Shared my favorite smoothie recipe for healthy hair, skin, and nails last week. It’s a staple in my beauty routine!
- Ordering this sweater asap. Definitely one Kate Mid would wear.
- If you follow my IG stories, you’re probably tired of me talking about this bag. Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but I’m hoping it will satisfy my Hermes Kelly urge for a while.
- We’ve been watching Nine Perfect Strangers and I’m enthralled. Nicole Kidman is so stinking good at what she does!
- Speaking of bags, I just scored a Mark Cross Grace Cube at a miracle of a price on The Real Real. It was my first ever purchase there and now I can’t stop checking the site for other gems.
- Just finished I Left My Homework In The Hamptons and it was so fascinating. Pretty much like the OG Gossip Girl with a focus on the tutoring/school side. More of my fall reads here!
- Finished making our latest family photo album last week and wrote this post with all the details, as promised!
- Eying this dress and this dress for fall workwear. This one for more of a splurge!
- We watched Titletown High over the weekend and I was both hooked and horrified at the thought of being 16 again. Michael watched for the football, I watched for the drama. If you were a Two-A-Days fan back in the day you will love it.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Favorite Navy Pieces For Fall.
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!