“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.”
– Nelson Mandela
Goals For The Week
- Consistent bed and wake up times. I never know how big a difference the consistency makes until I’m not.
- Start back new recipe posts. Took a break in order to do some backend work and am SO ready to start posting again! I shot two of our favorite plant based ones to share this week!
- The Oscars fashion was pretty bleak this year. Amanda Seyfried’s bold red Armani dress was about the only one that won my attention.
- Stumbled upon the musical One Week Away on Netflix and it’s basically High School Musical gone to Christian summer camp, ha! Like, I think they even have similar choreography kind of similar. It’s cheesy as teen musicals come, but you know I love to see it. I’d give it until they sing Good Enough to judge it. Bailee Madison is as precious as ever, Kevin Quinn has to be related to Zac Efron somehow, and Jahbril Cook’s voice!
- Hooked on the Jay Shetty On Purpose podcast. Really liked the ones with Lewis Howes, Will Smith, and Kristin Bell so far. Just picked up his book to listen to this week! His voice is so calming and I love his insights.
- Just ordered this high waisted suit and am hoping it’s as cute in person!
- Been looking to pick up a hobby for no other reason than to have a no pressure, no expectations hobby and am highly considering getting this keyboard. I took some piano lessons when I was younger and I’m so curious as to if anything stuck with me.
- Can’t stop with this $60 tennis dress!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the One Dress, Four Ways.
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!