“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
goals for the week
- Finish making photo books – I use Artifact Uprising and they are so pretty. I’ll have to share how I do them one day.
- Get back to a consistent posting schedule. Summer got the best of my consistency!
- Stop procrastinating the small things like getting gas, taking dry cleaning, picking up birthday cards, etc.
- Rewatched The Great Gatsby (the one with Leo is on HBO Max right now) and was reminded how incredibly gut wrenching that book is. As cliche as it may be, Fitzgerald is my favorite. I went down a big Zelda and Fitzgerald rabbit hole a few years ago when I read Z by Therese Fowler! So good.
- In a major blazer mood and have been eyeing these from Madewell and Everlane.
- We just watched Never Have I Ever on Netflix and it was a great post work decompressing show. Cute and funny with some big feelings.
- Just discovered that the Lululemon tops that I fell in love with now come in a dress version! Going for the green.
- Ordered this SK-II first experience kit to see what all the hype is about. I have high hopes!
- Picked up this cute dress at Target a few weeks ago. It comes in three colors! My store had the teal, but I’m definitely ordering the burgundy.
- Haven’t been able to get my hands on a Princess Di Sloppy Joe Sweatshirt yet, so I found this one to hold me over.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the One Shoe, Four Ways!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!