“We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.”
– John Dryden
Goals For The Week
- Create more structure in my days
- Green juice every day
- Ordered this pretty electric kettle from the Nordstrom sale. I got the matte white!
- Am so loving this sweet gingham dress and wish I had found this one before the 4th!
- We’ve been watching Greek (an ABC Family throwback) on Hulu and it is reminding me why I don’t love pink and how gosh awful capri pants were.
- The Stubbs & Woottons that I bought on our Palm Beach trip finally arrived and they are beyond perfect.
- Stocking up on my number one beauty secret. Two for one right now!
- Been making the best vegan pesto (recipe to come) and eying this smart garden solely for basil.
- This top and this dress… Loving the print!
- The rest of the world may be watching the new Gossip Girl for the fashion or scandal, but I’m in it for the book recs. Always creeping on the books they sneak in the frames! So far I’ve got this one and this one in my cart!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Nordstrom Sale Coats!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!