“Change happens with small steps and big priorities.”
– Jay Shetty
Goals For The Week
- Still holding to a major consistency theme in my life right now! Goes along with my quote of the week. I'm the worst to do something for a few weeks and then move onto something else, so I'm determined to change that for the better!
- Get Poshmark listings all loaded. You can shop it here if interested! Lots of dresses.
- Drop all of my donations off. Clearing out clutter is my hobby of choice, ha!
- Look at art for bedroom.
- Ordered this set of clear bags and they are beyond helpful! So far I keep one with essentials in my purse, one of gloves and masks in my car, and one with all of my bobbie pins and hair ties in my bathroom drawer. I got the medium size and can already tell that they will be perfect for a beach tote or any type of travel.
- Michael surprised me with Gray Malin's new coffee table book and it is a must. I have no idea how he was able to price it so low, because it is a good big size and the quality is so nice!
- Completely lusting over these gorgeous Mansur Gavriel slingbacks. They are on a major markdown and my restraint is a zero when it comes to slingbacks.
- Currently loving StartUp on Netflix. Started for Adam Brody, stayed for Miami.
- Also watching Victoria at my Mother In Law's recommendation (when Michael is on the Peloton) and if you like Downton Abbey or The Crown you'll love it too! Jenna Coleman is my new girl crush.
- If you follow my IG stories, you know I just discovered the online Theory Outlet. How could that not make today's list?!
- Still hooked on the Melissa Wood Health app for at home Pilates. I'm sticking to doing it daily and even the shorter classes I'm finding very effective.
- Have my eye on these classic ballet flats for more of a throw on shoe. I have others like my Sarah Flint's for work and such, but I tend to be more precious with them than I would these. Love the blush color and simplicity.
- About to order this one piece swimsuit because how can I not for $59!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Packing Capsule for Nantucket!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!