“Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”
– Ida Scott Taylor
Goals For The Week
- Stay consistent to really double down on creating new habits: daily Pilates practice, 10pm bedtime, green smoothie.
- Start a packing list for trip next month.
- Trying out Gua Sha to release some tension in my jaw and neck. I ordered this stone and honestly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing with it right now. Any tutorials you have found helpful, send them my way!
- Ordered this $22 white tennis skirt and it is pure gold! Already have another color in my cart.
- If you need an easy guacamole recipe to call your own, this one is for you! Finally got around to shooting my go-to.
- Told you I was hooked on Jay Shetty's podcast and now I'm halfway through his book. Slightly obsessed with monk mindsets right now. Fascinating!
- This kitchen tool has changed Michael's life. Every time he uses it he tells me how excited he is we got it, ha!
- I live for a J.Crew extra 50% off sale items sale and they added some great pieces to this one! I snagged this maxi dress, this classic tweed sheath for work, this headband for vacation, and this white top!
- Been using the Melissa Wood Health app for at home Pilates and have been loving how easy it is to use.
- Could a Target dress get much better?! Love the green!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Packing Capsule!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!