“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Goals For The Week
- I honestly have zero goals for this week. Really, zero! Taking it as it comes!
- Been loving this brand lately. Most all of their pieces are well under $100 and so pretty.
- Ordered the new Sweet Laurel Savory cookbook and can't wait for it to arrive.
- My Fair Lady is available on Netflix right now (you're welcome!) and I'm back on an Audrey Hepburn spiral.
- Got back to drinking liquid chlorophyll and can't believe I ever stopped. Makes a huge difference in my skin and digestion. I get mine at Whole Foods.
- Our first trip in over a year is in June and I am already giddy thinking about it. My packing list is growing by the day with this bag, this dress, and this dress!
- Just finished The Rose Code and it was so very good.
- Picked up this dress in both colors and can already tell I'll wear them out this spring/summer.
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the One Dress, Four Ways.
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!