The final recipe of cranberry week and it is a great one to end on! These cranberry filled hand pies and the perfect little dessert or snack to keep on hand during the holidays.
They only take 30 minutes and five ingredients! Pies are one my favorite desserts but Michael doesn't eat much pie so this mini version is perfect for when I am craving pie but don't want to make a whole one!
I could eat every one of these by themselves but if you're an icing lover I've noted in the recipe the cream cheese one that I whipped together for the picture below!
More Fall Desserts You’ll Love!
- Apple Cider Blondies
- Easy Spiced Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Spice Madeleines With Maple Glaze
- Caramel French Toast Bake With Berry Sauce Topping
- Cinnamon Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Pecan Fudge
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 1 Package Prepared pie crust
- ½ Cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Butter Melted
- 1 ¼ tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Roll out pie crusts and cut out 8 circles from each sheet of dough. Leaving you with 16 circles.
- Set 8 circles on parchment paper.
- Scoop one tablespoon of cranberry sauce onto the center of each circle.
- Place remaining circles on top of the sauce and crimp edges using a fork.
- Brush the top of each pie with melted butter.
- Sprinkle each pie with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Icing: Mix together 1 ½ cups powdered sugar, ¾ cup cream cheese, ½ teaspoon vanilla, and ¼ cup butter until completely smooth.