A layer dip perfect for this football season! Perfectly layered with refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, olives, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Recipe card below!
More savory recipes you’ll love!
- Lentil Veggie Chili
- Soft Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Tuscan Tortellini Soup
- Autumn Vegetable Minestrone
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Bowls
- Savory Herb Carrots
- Two Way Sweet Potatoes
- 16 oz refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 oz guacamole
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 oz diced black olives
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 package sharp cheddar cheese
- Stir half of the package of taco seasoning into the refried beans.
- Layer as follows: Refried Beans - Guacamole - Sour Cream - Olives - Diced Tomatoes - Shredded Cheese
Share this Recipe