Get ready for these fresh and flavorful Vegan Street Tacos to become your taco Tuesday go-to! These easy homemade tacos come together in under 20 minutes and are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant powered. Made with cauliflower, black beans, guacamole, pineapple mango salsa, and spicy radishes; these plant based tacos are sure to impress!
- 1 head cauliflower, broken apart into bite sized pieces
- 14 ounces black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon harissa seasoning (or your favorite)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (if seasoning doesn't have salt)
- 1 batch guacamole or store bought
- 1 batch pineapple mango salsa or store bought
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 6 radishes
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper
- 3 limes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 6-8 corn shells
- Roast. Layer the bit sized cauliflower pieces and black beans onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle or spray with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning of your choice. We love harissa seasoning for these. Give a good toss with a spatula until evenly coated. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Prep toppings. While baking prepare your guacamole and pineapple mango salsa according to the recipe instructions in their blog posts listed above or just pick up a store bought version. Whole foods makes some great ones. Quarter two of the limes and finely chop the cilantro.
- Make spicy radishes. Thinly slice the radishes and place in small bowl. Add the diced pepper and as many seeds as you prefer along with the zest and juice of one lime and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt. Toss it in the bowl until fully combined and set aside.
- Assemble. Add a layer of guacamole to the bottom of your corn shell, followed by 1/4 cup of roasted cauliflower and black beans. Top with pineapple mango salsa, salsa verde, spicy radishes, fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!
- To store. If you have leftovers, store them in separate air-tight containers. The cauliflower and black beans will last up to 7 days in the fridge.
- Make them into burritos. Use some larger shells and roll these tacos into flavorful burritos!
- Make them into bowls. Go sans shell and turn these into a bowl with brown rice or quinoa.
- Swap out the beans. Often times if we don't have black beans we will use kidney beans or garbanzo beans instead.
- Make them all beans. We have also made these with just beans before by adding a can of kidney beans. They make great bean burritos this way!
- Swap out the toppings. If you aren't into the pineapple salsa and spicy radishes, make them your own with your favorite salsas and toppings!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
Keywords: vegan street tacos