This Cilantro Lime Dressing adds the perfect tang to any dish! This quick and easy salad dressing recipe is one you will use time and time again!
Cilantro Lime Dressing
This salad dressing is full of fresh herby flavor and only requires a handful of ingredients. It is a perfect pairing for green salads, lentils, roasted vegetables, tacos, and more.
One of the many things I have learned since shifting to a plant-based diet is that having a flavorful dressing or dip on hand can seriously increase the amount of vegetables that I eat! I love that this one is full of good for us, healthy ingredients. Not only am I already eating a salad, but topping it with a dressing that is full of extra greens!
Let's make some!
Cilantro Lime Dressing Ingredients
To make this dressing, you will need the following ingredients. See the full recipe card below for detailed amounts and instructions!
- Cilantro - Our star ingredient! You'll want to grab a big bunch of fresh cilantro for this one.
- Lime juice - Got to love the tang!
- Honey - Just one teaspoon helps to soften all of the tangy from the lime and cilantro.
- Garlic - I use minced garlic because it is what I keep on hand, but fresh works as well.
- Cumin - Love the bit of warmth the cumin adds to the lime and cilantro.
- Chili lime seasoning - Love the pop that this adds.
- Extra virgin olive oil - Dressing requirement!
- Sea salt - A little sea salt helps the flavors of this dressing really shine!
How Do You Make Cilantro Lime Dressing?
To make this dressing recipe, simply place all ingredients into blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Ta-da!
Cilantro Lime Dressing Variations
- Add some spice: If you want to add a little heat to your dressing, add a jalapeño, seeded and stemmed, to the mix.
- Make it creamy: If you prefer a creamier salad dressing, add half of an avocado to the ingredient list and blend. This makes for amazing texture!
Ways to use this Cilantro Lime Dressing
This dressing is a great one to keep in your fridge because there are a multitude of ways to use it!
- As a topping on a veggie salad
- Thick and creamy as a topping on vegetarian chili
- On veggie bowls or tacos
- Mixed into rice
- On stuffed squash or peppers
More healthy recipes you'll love!
- Creamy Salad Dressing with Lemon & Feta
- How to Cook Lentils
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Soft Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Easy Vegetarian Chili
- Autumn Vegetable Minestrone
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Bowls
- Savory Herb Carrots