This Creamy Salad Dressing packs the perfect punch of flavor; made with feta cheese, avocado, lemon juice, and jalapeño. Get ready to use it on everything!
Creamy Salad Dressing
Cue the little old woman in the hot sauce commercials... I put this stuff (keeping it PG here) on EVERYTHING.
I had the hardest time naming this recipe because it really does have so many uses. It is a dressing/dip/sauce hybrid. We put it on salads, tacos, rice bowls, and use it as a dip for fresh veggies.
The combination of avocado and feta cheese creates a creamy texture that goes perfectly with the tangy fresh flavor. Throw all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and you're minutes away from the perfect dressing.
Ready to get hooked?!
Creamy Salad Dressing Ingredients:
To make this dressing, you will need the following ingredients. See the full recipe card below for detailed amounts and instructions!
- Feta cheese - I use the crumbled so it blends better, but any will do. I love the flavor and texture this gives the dressing.
- Avocado - Adding one avocado creates the creamiest dressing. Don't skip!
- Jalapeño - I've made this dressing without the jalapeño before when I ran out and it was just as tasty. Personally like it better with though! Sometimes I add 2 to taste it more. If you're worried about the heat, I have found that if you remove the seeds it isn't spicy at all. Just gives great flavor.
- Olive oil - Such as any dressing.
- Water - I found my favorite texture for this dressing is with ½ cup of water, but feel free to adapt it to how you like your dressings.
- Lemon juice - Love the tang that the lemon gives this dressing. So good!
- Cilantro - Fresh or dried.
- Salt & pepper - I keep it at ¼ teaspoon for each in ours, but do a taste test and add more if you like.
How to Make This Creamy Salad Dressing:
To make this dressing recipe, simply:
- Place all ingredients into blender or food processor and pulse until completely smooth in texture. Add more water to thin the dressing to your liking.
Ways to use this Creamy Salad Dressing:
- On salads
- With roasted vegetables
- As a vegetable, chip, or cracker dip
- As a topping on tacos or nachos
- As a topping on rice bowls
More healthy recipes you'll love!
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Soft Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Autumn Vegetable Minestrone
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Bowls
- Savory Herb Carrots