A simple and memorable caprese salad that can be made in only five minutes! This peach caprese salad is full of sweet yellow peaches, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil leaves and a tangy white balsamic vinegar for the perfect bite every forkful!
- 4 peaches, sliced and cold
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella slices
- Basil leaves, fresh
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Slice peaches and mozzarella.
- Place peach slices, mozzarella slices, and basil leaves in large bowl or onto serving platter.
- Drizzle white balsamic vinegar over top and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Let chill in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Soups & Salads
Keywords: peach caprese salad, peach, caprese, salad