If you don't have a Recipe For Pico de Gallo in your arsenal, this one's for you! This refreshing Mexican dip uses only a handful of ingredients and comes together in minutes!
- 10-12 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small white or red onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded & diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Chop & dice - Dice the onion, jalapeños, tomatoes, and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Combine - Add the diced onion, jalapenos, tomatoes, and cilantro to a large bowl. Add the lime juice and sea salt and toss until combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning before serving.
- Heat: If you want to add more heat, add another jalapeño or red pepper flakes to the mix.
- To store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Additional Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 0 hours
- Category: Plant-Based
Keywords: recipe for pico de gallo