This soft pink Valentine’s Day table will leave you with all of the feminine feels. Shades of pink create the perfect scene for a Valentine’s Day get together!
It’s that time of year! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I am sharing one of my favorite table settings for the holiday. No shade of pink left behind friends! I know some people have mixed feelings about Valentine’s Day, but personally I love it. I’ll take any reason to celebrate, especially love!
I always love making some of my favorite treats to give to family and friends including Easy Sprinkle Sugar Cookies, Lemon Honey Berry Tart, Fresh Strawberry Madeleines, and Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Soft Shades of Pink
I must admit that not all shades of pink hit the spot for me, but I can’t get enough of the soft, pale and rosy shades. I was immediately inspired by the beautiful rosy color of these macarons when I ran across them at the grocery store and everything followed from there!
A Soft Pink Table Setting
If you’ve been following for a bit, you know I love my table settings. The more my style evolves, the more I have been able to narrow down my my table staples. Many of which are used time and time again, including this setting!
- Classic White Dinner Plates – I own a few sets of white dinner plates, but you can’t go wrong with this simple style. We use these every single day!
- Gold Flatware – You can go as modern or traditional as you want when it comes to flatware. This is the bistro set pictured!
- Footed Water Goblets – I have footed water goblets in multiple colors and love how much use they get! The set shown is a retired style, but these are super similar!
- Petite Vases – I adore a petite vase! They always look stunning down a table whether together or scattered! This set is the newer version of mine!
- Flowers – Flowers are the perfect way to pull together a table setting, even if it is just a few stems!
- Something Edible – This is my favorite table trick! I love adding something edible and relative to the theme of the occasion or season to each table, like these adorable macarons!
Designing Mini Floral Arrangements
Nothing inspires me quite like putting together floral arrangements and petite arrangements are my absolute favorite. These are so simple and can be made very quickly! Since we don’t have a wholesaler locally, I find all of my flowers for arrangements at our local grocery stores, Kroger or Trader Joes.
- Tea Roses – pale pink
- Snapdragons – light pink
- Tutsan – rosy pink
- Common Daisy – white
- Israeli Ruscus
There is truly no science behind this – I simply fill each vase with one or two Tea Roses, one Snapdragon, one sprig of Tutsan, a few Daisies, and one sprig of Israeli Ruscus. Your petite vase may be larger or smaller so adjust as necessary!
You can also find this table featured on Best Friends for Frosting!
- Tea Roses - pale pink
- Snapdragons - light pink
- Tutsan - rosy pink
- Common Daisy - white
- Israeli Ruscus
- Petite Vases - 3
- Floral sheers
- Fill your vases with water.
- Prep your flowers by snipping at an angle and removing any large stems that will be in the vase.
- Place two Tea Roses, one Snapdragon, one sprig of Tutsan, a few
Daisies, and one sprig of Israeli Ruscus in each vase.
Your petite vase may be larger or smaller so adjust as necessary.
Did you recreate this table setting?
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Soft Pinks Valentine’s Day Table Setting! When you try it, be sure to leave an amazing review in the comments below or tag #goingforgrace on social!