This Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe is a quick & easy cake that you will love making! It's perfect for Saturday mornings, brunch, Mother's Day and much more!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk (almond milk works as well)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh preferred
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While preheating, grease the bottom and sides of a 9x3 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, flour and cinnamon for the crumble. Cut butter into small slabs and cut into flour mixture with pastry cutter or fork until the mixture is in small crumbles and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, stir together flour, sugar, butter, milk, egg, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract until just combined. Remove bowl from mixer and fold in blueberries with a spoon.
- Spread the batter into greased pan and sprinkle with the crumble topping.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick in the center of the cake and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing the sides of the springform pan.
- In a small bowl mix powdered sugar, vanilla, and hot water until smooth. Drizzle over cake and enjoy!
Cover fully with plastic wrap and keep at room temperature for up to 6 days or freeze in plastic wrap or heavy foil (I do both!) for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: blueberry coffee cake recipe