Get ideas for an easy St. Patrick’s Day table to make hosting a breeze! I’m sharing an easy St. Patrick’s Day centerpiece idea and all of the table setting ideas you will need!
Today I wanted to give inspiration for setting your table for a very green holiday, St. Patrick’s Day! Whether you are celebrating big or small, I’ve got you covered with these inexpensive, festive St. Patrick’s Day table ideas!
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Table Decor
One thing holds true with all of my table settings, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to set a stunning table!
In fact, one of my favorite places to start is with what I already have at home. I bet you already have a lot of items to make a fun and easy St. Patrick’s Day table!
For example, a quality set of white dishes will last you years and can be used for a multitude of seasons and occasions. I registered for these white footed bowls when Michael and I got married and have used them time and time again!
My capsule collection for table settings would look like this:
- White dinner plates (like in this post)
- White salad plates
- Simple gold flatware (like in this post)
- Neutral cloth napkins
- Water goblets
- Petite flower vases
An Easy Centerpiece for St. Patrick’s Day
If you’ve been following along for long, you know how much I love having smaller centerpieces running the length of the table. See here and here for examples! It doesn’t even have to be elaborate, it always looks so pretty!
What You Need For This St. Patrick’s Day Table Setting
- White footed bowls – I wanted to avoid the usual black pots that are so well known as “pots of gold” and am so happy with how cute this turned out! These are only $9 a piece and have been in stock for years!
- Rolos – For this St. Patrick’s Day table I knew that I had to incorporate Rolos – don’t they look like the cutest little nuggets of gold? Plus, I really love Rolos! I piled them into my favorite footed bowls and spaced three down the center of the table on top of some greenery.
- Faux boxwood place mats – Believe it or not, the greenery “runner” is actually 6 faux boxwood place mats! I loved the texture to them and decided to layer them for the perfect St. Patrick’s Day table runner.
- Gold dipped drinking glasses – The gold detail on the drinking glasses really brings the whole table together! Unfortunately, I cannot find the gold, but here is the copper version!
- Gold chargers – Simple and so inexpensive!
- St. Patrick’s Day props – Target dollar section always comes in handy!
It’s that easy! You can also find this table featured on Best Friends For Frosting!
Did you recreate this table setting?
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Easy St. Patrick’s Day Table! When you try it, be sure to leave an amazing review in the comments below or tag #goingforgrace on social!