“In October any wonderful unexpected thing might be possible.”
- Elizabeth George Speare
Hope you had the best weekend friends!
Remember how excited I was about our Peloton being delivered three weeks ago? In a very sad plot twist, we are STILL waiting on it to arrive. Better yet... Both Peloton and the shipping company have absolutely no idea where the screen is. It has been a true nightmare, but I'm holding out hope that it will be worth it. Michael is not, ha!
- Do an update on my Classics Reading Challenge.
- Look into new website designs and features.
- Get back on the Babbel train. I've let it slide lately!
- Research how to properly care for our new copper cookware.
- Make my Christmas spreadsheet with gift ideas for family & friends.
A Few Favorites:
- Just got this set of wooden kitchen utensils and are loving them!
- I've eaten so much of this Pumpkin Pecan Fudge... YUM.
- The new Netflix film Rebecca was so good! I'm very surprised it's not getting better reviews.
- My Instagram ads keep showing me this STUNNING top and I'm convinced I have to buy it!
- Listened to Matthew McConaughey's new book Greenlights last week and it was extremely interesting. Wild stories and all!
- Posted how I make our apartment bedroom cozy in this post!
- Still obsessed with Ballet Beautiful - Haven't missed a day yet!
- This interview with the actors of The Crown will have you dying for season 4!
- Making this chili recipe again this week!
- I just found Pretty In The Pines on Instagram and am loving her beautiful NYC content!
Have a request or question?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Comment below, message me on Instagram, or shoot me an email at email@example.com!