This Healthy Berry Crisp takes minimal ingredients and comes together in minutes. A delicious berry crisp that is sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and guilt free!
- 4-5 cups mixed berries
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix the topping - In a medium bowl, combine oats, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut oil, and maple syrup until combined.
- Assemble - Place berries in an even layer on the bottom of any 9 inch baking dish and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake - Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly golden.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Tarts & Pies
Keywords: healthy berry crisp