This Quick & Healthy Berry Crisp takes minimal ingredients and comes together in minutes. A delicious berry crisp that is sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and guilt free!
This healthy berry crisp may be the easiest recipe I've ever posted, but when I found myself making it multiple times a week I knew I had to share!
I love how this recipe comes together in a matter of minutes with just a few simple ingredients. Full of cozy warm flavors, this is the perfect guilt free treat when your sweet tooth comes calling.
Let's make one!
Quick & Healthy Berry Crisp Ingredients
To make this healthy berry crisp, you will need the following ingredients. See the full recipe card below for detailed amounts and instructions!
- Berries - I prefer to use frozen berries, but fresh will work as well.
- Oats - Old fashioned rolled oats, to be exact!
- Pecans - Almonds, walnuts, or hazelnuts would work as well.
- Cinnamon & nutmeg - The perfect warming spices!
- Coconut oil - Or any mild flavored oil.
- Maple syrup - For a touch of sweetness.
How to Make Healthy Berry Crisp
To make this berry crisp recipe, simply:
- Mix the topping - In a medium bowl, combine oats, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut oil, and maple syrup until combined.
- Assemble - Place berries in an even layer on the bottom of any 9 inch baking dish and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake - Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly golden.
Can be put together ahead of time and frozen until ready to bake.
Change up fruits - I've made this with peaches, only blueberries, and apples. It is just as delicious every single time!
Change up or remove the nuts - My favorite nuts are pecans, so obviously that is what I use, but you could use any your heart desires!
More Fall Recipes You’ll Love!
- Easy Spiced Snickerdoodles
- Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Spice Madeleines With Maple Glaze
- Caramel French Toast Bake With Berry Sauce Topping
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread
- Cinnamon Banana Bread
- A Master Vegan Baked Oatmeal Recipe