These Healthy Nachos are a spin on my favorite game day food! Made with baked sweet potato slices, black beans, pico, cilantro, jalapeños, and a creamy avocado sauce.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 14 ounce can black beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chile lime seasoning
- 1 batch pico de gallo (link in post)
- 1 batch creamy avocado sauce (link in post)
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- Cilantro to garnish
- Prep - Slice the sweet potatoes into thin even rounds, drain and rinse black beans, and place both into a large bowl.
- Coat - Add olive oil and chile lime seasoning and toss until all of the sweet potatoes and black beans are coated.
- Bake - Place sweet potatoes in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet as evenly as you can. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes, flip sweet potatoes onto other side, and bake for 10 more minutes. Add the black beans (and cheese if desired) to the pan and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Top - Once baked, top nachos with pico de gallo, avocado sauce, cilantro, jalapeños, and any other toppings. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Plant-Based
Keywords: healthy nachos