Looking for a quick and healthy dinner idea? Get ready to bookmark this easy Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner! This dinner comes together in just 20 minutes and is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant powered. Made with broccoli, chickpeas, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, and your favorite bbq sauce; this sheet pan dinner will quickly become your new weeknight go-to!
24 ounce bag baby potatoes
10 ounce broccoli florets
1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons chipotle chili seasoning
BBQ sauce (We're pretty exclusive with Primal Kitchen!)
- Prep. Quarter the potatoes, break up the broccoli, drain & rinse the chickpeas.
- Bake. Layer the potatoes, broccoli, and chickpeas onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle or spray with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning of your choice. We love chipotle chili seasoning for this combo. Give a good toss with a spatula until evenly coated. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve. Serve alone or add to quinoa, brown rice, or farro. Top with pumpkin seeds and your favorite bbq sauce!
- To store. If you have leftovers, store them in separate air-tight containers. It will last up to 7 days in the fridge.
- Make bowls. We love adding this sheet pan dinner to brown rice, quinoa, or farro.
- Swap out the legume. If you don't have chickpeas on hand, just swap for kidney beans or black beans!
- Swap the seasoning & sauce. You can easily change up the flavors of this sheet pan by changing out the seasoning and sauce. Some great options are buffalo sauce, a creamy avocado sauce, cilantro lime, or any other favorites!
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Keywords: Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner