Looking for the perfect summer salad dressing? Get ready to bookmark this delicious Strawberry Balsamic Dressing! It is full of fresh strawberry flavor and comes together in just a few minutes. Made with strawberries, white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, and salt; this simple homemade dressing is perfection!
All About This Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- Flavor: This dressing is the perfect sweet and tangy combo. I love using white balsamic vinegar because it has a more delicate clean flavor to it which pairs so nicely with strawberries!
- Texture: This dressing is silky smooth and soft. I know that may sound strange that a dressing is soft, but just take my word for it!
- Ease: Homemade dressings are the absolute easiest to make and they are so much better for you than store bought! A beginner can easily master this recipe by following the detailed instructions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
This dressing is delicious on any kind of green salad, fruit salad, or caprese!
Honestly, any kind you want! Some pair better with certain flavors, but any will work. A few that I keep on hand for homemade dressings are apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, and white balsamic vinegar.
Homemade strawberry balsamic dressing can last up to one week in the fridge. Just be sure to store it in an air-tight container.
What You Will Need
To make this dressing, you will need the following ingredients. See the full recipe card at the end of this post for detailed amounts and instructions!
- Strawberries - The fresher the better. We only need one cup for this recipe, but more if you want a double batch!
- White balsamic vinegar - I love using white balsamic over regular for it's softer cleaner taste. Plus, I prefer the lighter color in recipes like this one.
- Extra-virgin olive oil - I always save my "fancy" olive oils for dressings like this one!
- Maple syrup - This isn't a must, but if you have it on hand it does add a great touch of flavor.
- Sea salt - You already know my favorite flaky sea salt!
How to Make This Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
To make this dressing, simply:
Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until fully combined. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge.
To store: Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Swap the fruit. Some other fruits to try in this dressing are peaches, blueberry, or raspberry!
- Swap the vinegar. You can use white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, or a regular balsamic.
More healthy & fresh recipes you'll love!
- Cucumber Strawberry Salad
- Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Peach Caprese Salad
- Watermelon Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Farro Salad